We take great pride in the importance of the role that we play in our clients’ lives in helping them to make smarter financial decisions as they strive to achieve their financial goals. We are committed to treating each client relationship as “Friends & Family” through the Core Values that bind us and are considered non-negotiable in our holistic planning approach.
- Fiduciary – To act in the best interest of our clients with loyalty and due care. As Investment Advisor Representatives registered through The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), we are held to a fiduciary standard. Michael is also a Certified Financial Planner™ professional held to their code of ethics and standards of care.
- Accountability – An obligation or willingness to accept responsibility for our actions; keeping our commitments to people no matter what.
- Competence – We are committed to attaining and maintaining a high level of knowledge and skill in accordance with the application of that knowledge and skill in providing services to clients. Competence also includes the wisdom to recognize the limitations of that knowledge and when consultation or referrals with other professionals is best for our clients.
- Confidentiality - A relationship of trust and confidence with clients can only be built upon the understanding that their information will remain confidential; which is why we ensure that information is accessible only to those who are authorized to have access.
- Objectivity - Regardless of the service rendered or the capacity in which we function, we will protect the integrity of our work and maintain objectivity. We all have emotional biases that affect our financial decisions; in fact, investor behavior can have an effect on portfolio returns. So, we help clients potentially avoid making emotionally driven decisions by providing a diverse perspective.
- Integrity - We place ourselves in positions of trust by our clients, and the ultimate source of that trust is personal integrity. Honesty and strong moral principles which must not be subordinated to personal gain or advantage.
“Your Advocate Through Life’s Financial Decisions”™